AO76 is currently looking for a talented creative person to join the marketing team as a Graphic designer.
- You have obtained a Marketing degree or equivalent
- You have obtained a Graphic Designer degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Complete proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro (or similar video editing software)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of marketing terms en concepts
- Open-minded and Artistic
- Develops ideas from initial concept to finished product
- Organised and structured
- Natural grasp colour/composition and eye for detail
- Pro-active, committed and passionate
The role's overall responsibility is to be creative with a good eye for beauty and composition and have experience in marketing.
- Together with our marketing agency, you will be responsible for all marketing communications.
- You will be responsible for creating and delivering all visual content, online and offline.
- Extensive research, collate and identify key trends.
- Concept development and execution: Be responsible for driving trends & ideas from initial concept to unique AO76 branded content.
- Work well in a team utilizing strong communication skills.
- An ability to think outside the box and nose for trends;
- a great attitude and willingness to go the extra mile;
- genuine hunger for knowledge and love for things art based;
- ability to create original ideas and concepts.
Please send your application with CV, portfolio & motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org