A leading Belgian kids fashion brand is currently looking for a talented creative person to join the Design team as a Graphic Designer, working from our headquarters based in Nazareth.
The company offers a dynamic and young international working environment.
- You have obtained a Graphic Designer Master degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Graphic Design in the fashion industry or equivalent.
- Hand drawing and sketching skills are essential and complete proficiency in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language - Written & Spoken.
- Able to develop/create print artworks, create the necessary technical sheets
- Knowledge of all kinds of printing and surface design techniques.
- Natural grasp colour and eye for detail
- Pro-active, committed and passionate
- A creative contributor and team player
- You will be responsible for Print Design: developing prints from initial stages through to production for boys & girls (all-over & placed prints).
- Support Designers and Art Directors on the creation of graphic designs (all-over prints & placed prints), presentations (including mood boards & image presentations) and trend analysing.
- Follow the fashion market including both aspirational and competitive brands.
- Extensive research, collate and identify key trends. Be responsible for driving trends & ideas from initial concept to workable artworks.
- Work well in a team environment, utilizing strong communication skills.
- An ability to think outside the box and a nose for trends
- A great attitude and zest for life
- Genuine hunger for knowledge and love for all things art based
- Ability to create original ideas and concepts
Please send your application with CV, portfolio & motivation to email@example.com